Do you want to have a go at TikTok’s viral Silhouette Challenge? Well here’s a tutorial that explains exactly how to do it.
Gone are the days of learning a simple dance routine and posting it to TikTok. The app’s trends are getting a little more difficult and now require some pretty good editing skills.
There’s a new trend that’s taking over TikTok and it’s called the Silhouette Challenge. It’s really effective, but users are struggling to know exactly how to do it.
If you’re a little confused then don’t worry, you’re not alone. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to nail the Silhouette Challenge!
HOW TO DO THE SILHOUETTE CHALLENGE ON TIKTOK
These TikTok challenges are getting really technical, and it’s no longer a case of watching a video and knowing how to recreate it yourself. The Silhouette Challenge requires a very specific set of steps to make it work.
Here’s how to make your own Slhouette Challenge video…
- First, find a doorway that you can film in.
- Then, stand in front of it and film the first part of the video. Wear normal clothes and film in full lightning.
- Now, it’s time to do the silhouette section.
- For this, you actually need to film the clip on Snapchat and apply a filter called ‘Vin Rouge’.
- Then, turn off all the lights apart from one light in the room behind you.
- This should make you look like a silhouette. Make sure you wear tight fitting clothes to add to the effect.
- Now all you need to do is save both clips to your camera roll and edit them both together.
- Then, add the Put Your Head on My Shoulder sound.
- Now you should be ready to post