UTME and Direct Entry candidates can now access the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal, where they can accept or reject their admission offer, JAMB made this announcement via their social media handles and website earlier today.
As part of the JAMB admissions policy, all entry into universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Éducation and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria would be carried out online via the Central Admissions Processing System(CAPS).
WHAT IS JAMB CAPS
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is a platform created to guarantee quality control, transparency, and credibility of the admission process.
The JAMB portal is expected to have a ‘marketplace’ that will allow institutions to ‘request for students in Nigeria who have passed their cut-off points.
Institutions are only allowed to accept students who meet their cutoff points. Regardless of the candidate’s connection.
How To Accept Admission
Firstly, go to JAMB portal at http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/default.aspx
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on CAPS (on the left side of the page)
- Select ‘Admission Status’ on the left panel.
- Finally, You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
You can also go directly to caps.jamb.gov.ng >> candidate profile when you need to access your profile. Likewise, you can go to caps.jamb.gov.ng >> accept admission to accept admission.
How To Acces JAMB CAPS on you Phone
- Firstly, go directly to jamb.gov.ng
- Login with your username and password (you may see a white page)
- Now on the top right corner of the page, click the options button (Android) i.e. the ⋮ icon
- Tick ‘Desktop site‘ from the options that come out
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to open your profile.
- Finally, accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
If you found this post helpful please share with others and let us know if you encounter any issues thank you.